- The controller is only for off-grid solar system, especially in solar lighting system and protects the battery from being over charged by solar module and over discharged by the loads, the charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance, the comprehensive self-diagnostics and the electronic protection functions can prevent damaged from installation mistakes or system faults.
- User’s Manual
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL
- it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Build-in industrial micro controller.
- Big LCD display,all adjustable parameter.
- Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
- Build-in short-circuit protection,open-circuit protection,reverse protection,over-load protection.
- Dual mosfet Reverse current protection ,low heat production.
- MENU：switch between different display，or to enter/exit setting by long press.
- UP： press to increase value.
- DOWN:presss to decrease value.
- Connect the battery to the charge regulator – plus and minus.
- Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator – plus and minus.
- Connect the consumer to the charge regulator – plus and minus.
- 1 pcs 40A 12V/24V PMW +Dual USB output solar controller